What Makes Us Different
If you’re looking to improve your smile or maintain your oral health, we’re here to help. We provide professional services and a comfortable office environment for you and your family. Whether you’re interested in regular checkups and cleanings or full restorative treatment, we are here to make your experience relaxing and positive!
DISCOVER YOUR BEST SMILE!
- A highly trained dentist! In addition to general dentistry, Dr. Gary Login has advanced training in crowns, veneers, and restoration of decayed, broken, and missing teeth. He is always up to date with advanced cosmetic and restorative dentistry and has taken more than 400 hours of continuing clinical training at New York University School of Dentistry within the past two years!
- Our hiring philosophy. We hire very bright, highly motivated young men and women who are interested in advancing in a healthcare profession. During the course of each team member’s employment in this office, we meet frequently to develop a professional growth plan that includes skills training in their specific job description, patient communication skills training, and office management training. Each team member is responsible for achieving his or her written growth plan goals. Team members also rotate leadership responsibilities for daily huddle meeting and weekly team skills training meeting. Team members are expected to understand their leadership style and to understand their team members’ learning styles.
- Our team-building philosophy. Because our office model is focused on training and personal growth, all team members can speak knowledgeably with our patients. During the course of a year, our team has professional continuing education courses, including weekly meetings with our practice consultants (Dental Boot Camp Instructor and in-office professional team trainer), digital X-ray certification as a dental X-ray technician in the state of MA, HIPAA privacy compliance, OSHA compliance, dental photography, dental disease diagnosis, and CPR training.
- We get to know you personally! Our team members know our patients by name, and always greet you with a smile. We look forward to chatting with you during each visit, and we often hear patients’ laughter throughout the office!
- We offer a wide range of treatments! From teeth cleaning and gum maintenance to advanced cosmetic dentistry, we have services to meet your needs. Our specialties include implant crowns, full-mouth rehabilitation, Invisalign® orthodontics, TMJ headache diagnosis and treatment, and general dentistry.
- Our practice is centered on your convenience. From our early morning hours and 24-7 emergency coverage to our affordable payment options, we know that your treatment revolves around your life, and should be as easy and relaxing as possible!
- Our technology is state-of-the-art. We are a premier Invisalign provider since 2010. We use a small intraoral camera to scan broken and worn teeth, which often eliminates the need to use impression putty in your mouth to make a new crown. Whatever your needs, we can provide the right treatment using the most up-to-date methods and technology.
Some of our patients travel great distances to visit our practice for their dental care. How do they justify their time commitment? We truly listen to our patients’ concerns, and we are responsive to their questions, both in the office and by phone or email. We respect our patients’ time when they are in our office. We pay attention to the details, such as adding coins to our patients’ parking meters and escorting our elderly and handicapped patients in the elevator.
We hope you’ll stop by and see us! We know you’ll be impressed with our friendly staff and quality treatments. We’ll see you soon!